Track & Field Championships
Saturday 23/Sunday 24 May 2015
700 athletes have entered this year's championships, which are taking place at the Mountbatten Centre,
Portsmouth today and tomorrow.
No entries will be accepted on either day of the Championships.
We hope to publish results at frequent intervals throughout the weekend:
|Senior Men||Senior Women|
|Under 20 Men||Under 20 Women|
|Under 17 Men||Under 17 Women|
|Under 15 Boys||Under 15 Girls|
|Under 13 Boys||Under 13 Girls|
Parking at Mountbatten Centre
As well as the Track & Field Championships, there are other events taking place at the Mountbatten Centre and therefore parking may be at a premium. Overflow parking areas will be in operation and can be reached via Alex Way, off Northern Parade. Location map
You might like to consider using the Park & Ride Car Park, which is located at Junction 1 on the M275 motorway. It costs £3 per car to park all day and is about 10-15 minutes walk from the stadium.
The event timetable has been finalised and has been emailed to all athletes. Please check the times of your events and arrange to register at least one hour before your first event on each day that you're competing. It would save time if you could look up the numbers of your events before you report.
Update (18 May)
The Under 17 Men's and Under 15 Boys' Hammer, originally scheduled at 11:00 on Sunday morning, has been brought forward to 10:30 for operational reasons.
Please note, in comparison with the provisional timetable:
- Track times have been adjusted in line with the numbers of entries received.
- Owing to the numbers entering, semi-final rounds have been scheduled for the Under 13 Girls' and Under 15 Girls' 100 metres and 200 metres and the Under 15 Boys' 100 metres. If any of these semi-finals become unnecessary, the finals will be held at the time scheduled for the finals.
- Apart from the Under 13 Girls', the Under 15 Girls' and Under 17 Women's sprint events, all Hurdles finals have been scheduled at the approximate times provisionally set for heats.
- The Under 13 Girls' 800 metres will comprise heats on Saturday and finals on Sunday, and their 1500 metres will be run as straight finals on Sunday. Any athlete who has entered at both distances and qualifies for the 800 metres final will not be allowed to compete in the 1500 metres.
- The Under 13 Girls' High Jump, Discus and Javelin have been split from the corresponding Under 15 Girls' events and will take place about two hours later in each case.
- The Senior Women's and Under 20 Women's Discus have been brought forward by one hour.
Entry list and updating your PBs
Unlike some other counties, it is Hampshire Athletics' policy not to publish lists of entries until the Championships begin. Every athlete should have received a confirmation email, whether they entered online or by post (provided they gave an email address).
If you want to check your entry details again, click Show my entry and use the entry number given to you in that email to access your record.
To update your PBs so that we use the latest information for seeding, click Update your PBs. Enter any new PBs for the events that you have entered. Please do this by Friday 22 May.
We regret that entry fees will not be refunded to athletes who have to withdraw from the Championships at this late stage, e.g. owing to injury or other commitments. Income from these entry fees is factored into the costing of the Championships, and any surplus will be used for the development of athletics in Hampshire.
Joint Championship Secretaries