Track & Field Championships
Saturday 23/Sunday 24 May 2015
This year's championships will take place at the Mountbatten Centre,
Portsmouth on Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 May.
Postal entries must be received by Friday 8 May.
Online entries will close on Friday 8 May at 23:59.
Entries will only be accepted after 8 May in exceptional circumstances.
No entries will be accepted on either day of the Championships.
What's new for 2015?
Entry fees for the second and subsequent events entered have been increased to £4.
The provisional track and field timetables are the same as for last year. As usual there will be some alterations to timings in the finalised timetables depending on the numbers of entries received, whether heats are required and how many heats are needed.
|Senior Men||Senior Women|
|Under 20 Men||Under 20 Women|
|Under 17 Men||Under 17 Women|
|Under 15 Boys||Under 15 Girls|
|Under 13 Boys||Under 13 Girls|
Note: The finalised timetable will be published here one week before the
championship. It will also be sent to competitors by email if you have given
your email address on your entry form.
No copies of the timetable will be sent out by post.
You can also enter the Track & Field Championships online.
Here are the current Championship Best Performances.
Instructions on entry
- First check that you are qualified to compete in the Hampshire Championships:
- You must have been born in Hampshire, the Isle of Wight or the Channel Islands, or
- You must have been resident continuously or in H.M. Forces service
in these areas for at least nine months prior to the championships.
- You must not have competed for another county or in another county's championships during the preceding year.
- Please remember that when competing, club or approved representative vests must be worn. For health and safety reasons, headphones must not be worn in the arena.
- Download the entry form using one of the links above.
- Fill in your name, date of birth, club, address and telephone
number. Use the following table to check your age group:
Age Group Must be born between (inclusive) Male Female U13B U13G 1st September 2002 - 31st August 2004 U15B U15G 1st September 2000 - 31st August 2002 U17M U17W 1st September 1998 - 31st August 2000 U20M U20W 1st January 1996 - 31st August 1998 SM SW on or before 31st December 1995
NOTE: Athletes may only enter in one age group throughout the championships.
- Look at the appropriate timetable of events to find the event number for your age group. Please note that all times shown are provisional and are to help you plan entries. The actual times (but not the day) may be changed depending on entries received. For example, if fewer than eight entries are received for any track event, no heats will be required and the timetable may be adjusted accordingly.
- Select the events you wish to enter, and write the code number and name of each event and your best performances in the spaces provided on the form. Please note that under UKA Rules, Under 13, Under 15 and Under 17 athletes must not compete in more than three events on any one day. For Under 20 athletes the maximum is five. There is no limit for senior athletes.
- Entry fees:
One event: £9 Two events: £13 Three events: £17 Additional events: £4 each Make cheques payable to Hampshire Athletics
- Send your entry form and total entry fee to:
Flat 4 Hazeldene
2 York Road
to arrive no later than Friday 8 May.
Joint Championship Secretaries